- Maintain program health in order to ensure high quality training experience
- Train physicians who practice in underserved areas for at least five years post residency
- Recruit residents that represent the diverse communities we serve
- Develop a clinical learning environment that supports connection, compassion, well-being and joy
- Foster compassionate delivery of quality healthcare to underserved populations
Valley Health Team Family Medicine Residency Program is committed to teaching and training the next generation of high quality family medicine physicians.
Our Mission is to train and graduate skilled family medicine providers who are committed to the underserved and vulnerable and will serve those communities in the San Joaquin Valley throughout their careers. Our program emphasizes interdisciplinary medicine and patient-centered, culturally competent care.
Please contact our Program Coordinator for more information!