Confidential Reporting

The VHT office of Graduate Medical Education has established this website for you to provide suggestions, feedback, or to make us aware of your concerns.

We are all interested in your welfare and want your training experience to be a positive one. If you have an issue you feel needs to be addressed, you should first approach your Program Director or Chief Resident. Many times your program leadership is in the best position to immediately address the concern. If for any reason you feel uncomfortable approaching your Program Director or Chief, the next level in the chain of command is your Chief Medical Officer. Your leadership takes your education seriously and wants to create an environment that is supportive.

If the circumstances are such that you feel more comfortable going outside of your program then please use the form below or contact the GME office at (559) 364-2977. Residents may also call the GME Confidential Helpline (559) 203-6659 at any time and leave a message regarding any questions or concerns. We will take your concerns seriously and review the situation in a professional manner. Every effort will be made to keep your comments confidential so please consider providing contact information so more details can be obtained and we can provide you follow up information.

Lastly, you should be aware that VHT has an Office of the Ombuds which can also provide confidential, neutral, and informal dispute resolution services. They can be contacted at (559) 364-2958.

We care about you; we care about your education and welfare, and we are here to support you in any way we can.

All the best in training,

Soyla  Reyna-Griffin
Chief Executive Officer
Designated Institutional Official

This form is used for confidential reporting.  If you would like to report a compliance concern, whether clinical or otherwise, please submit through the form just below.

Please provide as much information as you are comfortable sharing.