All applications must be submitted thru the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). Application review will start in September for the upcoming academic year.
The following items are required for your application to be reviewed:
- Completed ERAS application.
- Dean’s letter from your school.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from supervisors who have worked with you in a clinical setting.
- A personal statement.
- USMLE/COMLEX score transcript.
- Medical school transcripts.
- NRMP Number.
- All International Medical Graduate applicants must send a status letter from the Medical Board of California, including a PTAL if available.
- Letter from your program director if you have ever been in a residency training program.
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!